Sworn translations of certificates of proof of identity are documents necessary to declare that a citizen is still alive, issued by the Civil Registry Office.
This document goes together with the certificate of status which certifies the civil status of the citizen.
When is a sworn translation of a Certificate of Proof of Identity required?
It is customary to present the certificate of proof of identity for many bureaucratic procedures, such as, for example:
- Processing widows’ pensions
- Processing inheritances
- Processing grants
- Applying for an international adoption
- Correcting or cancelling personal data
- Applying for life insurance payments
- Getting married
It should be noted that a sworn translation will be necessary if the formalities are carried out between two countries that have a different official language. In Spain, if you have the certificate in a language other than Castillian you must have a sworn translation into Castillian if you are to use outside those Autonomous Communities which have an official language in addition to Castillian.
These sworn translations must be translated by translators authorised by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs to guarantee their veracity and legality before any official body.
These must include the stamp and signature of the sworn translator authorised by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They are therefore legally responsible for the accuracy of the content of the translation in relation to the original document.
SPECIAL PROMOTION – SWORN TRANSLATION OF A CERTIFICATE OF PROOF OF IDENTITY FROM ONLY €28 FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
How much does a sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity cost and how long does it take?
A sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity is normally very quick, so from the date of confirmation it takes approximately 3-4 working days. We also deliver nationally and internationally, so you will be able to receive the document at your own address, applying the corresponding fee according to the destination requested.
At Clinter we have a special promotion for this document provided that they are issued by Spanish institutions for the following languages:
- Sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity into English for only €28 (except literal certificates).
- Sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity into French for only €28 (except literal certificates).
- Sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity into Italian for only €35 (except literal certificates).
At Clinter we have a special promotion for this document from Spanish to the corresponding target language:
- Sworn translation of the certificate of life from English into Spanish for only €28
- Sworn translation of the certificate of life from French into Spanish for only €28
- Sworn translation of the certificate of life from Italian into Spanish for only €28
When is a sworn translation of a certificate of proof of identity required?
It is important that the scanned document has a high resolution and is legible as it contains relevant information written in a very small size, as well as containing elements that are not easily discernible.
Our management team will receive your request and will get back to you as soon as possible. Once the quote is agreed we will get to work and have your sworn translation signed and stamped by a sworn translator certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You can come and collect your translation at our offices, or to we can send it to you by email.