Sworn translations of university degrees are very common, as more and more students and professionals are looking for a future abroad.
All universities, schools and companies require official academic accreditation of candidates in their native language. For this reason, it is necessary to submit to the relevant authorities the official translation of the university degree translated by a sworn translator appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
We will translate your university degree, signed and stamped by a sworn translator, to present it to any official body or entity from only €20 for new customers
What does a sworn translation of a university degree look like?
Official translations must include the stamp and signature of the sworn translator authorised by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation in order to be legally valid before official bodies. They are therefore legally responsible for the accuracy of the content of the translation in relation to the original document.
All sworn translations must be submitted on paper. However, at Clinter we always send a scanned copy of the sworn translation by email so you can choose to pick it up at our offices in Madrid at Gran Vía 57, 7th floor, or select a delivery method to your home address.
How much does a sworn translation of a University Degree cost and how long does it take?
A sworn translation of a University Degree is normally quick, so from the date of confirmation it takes approximately 24-48 business hours. We also deliver nationally and internationally, so you will be able to receive the document at your own address, applying the corresponding fee according to the destination requested.
At Clinter we have a special promotion for this document provided that they are issued by Spanish institutions for the following languages:
- Sworn translation of a University Degree into English for only €20.
- Sworn translation of a University Degree into French for only €20.
- Sworn translation of a University Degree into Italian for only €25.
- Sworn translation of a University Degree into Portuguese/Brazilian for only €40.
At Clinter, we have a special promotion for university degrees issued by official institutions abroad into Spanish coming from the following languages:
- Sworn translation of a university degree from English into Spanish for only €20.*
- Sworn translation of a university degree from French into Spanish for only €20.*
- Sworn translation of a university degree from Italian into Spanish for only €20.*
- Sworn translation of a university degree from Portuguese/Brazilian into Spanish from only €40.*
*If you need to translate the Hague Apostille as well, please ask for prices.
How can I order a Sworn Translation of a University Degree?
Our management team will receive your request and will get back to you as soon as possible. Once the quote is agreed we will get to work and have your sworn translation signed and stamped by a sworn translator appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You can come and collect your translation at our offices, or to we can send it to you by email.